Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dentist

Girls went to the dentist yesterday. For some reason, they love that place. This is the fifth dentist I've taken the girls too. First one was when we didn't have dental insurance. It was a pediatric place, but they didn't seem to be able to handle three kids and one adult very well. Second place was my dentist who turned out to be a real asshole blaming me when he cut my lip with a tool when I flinched due to lack of numbness. Dentist three was one recommended by friend but seemed to like the kids waiting in chairs for long periods of time and also enjoyed rescheduling our appointments minutes before they were suppose to start. Fourth one said Elizabeth had four cavities but then couldn't fill them referring us to another different dentist who confirmed she had zero cavities. This one is super nice to the kids, didn't make them wait, worked on them at the same time, and weren't too condescending to me. Plus it's a block away from our house. Miranda seems to have the better teeth, but both were good despite the total sugar overload on Sunday for Easter.


No comments: