Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tidbits

Three days wearing clothes picked by her awful parents.
Zero pee accidents for Elizabeth.

Took zeke to the vet today.
He doesn't like the vet.
I don't anymore either after learning what the costs of things at the vet really are.

Took Parker to dentist today.
Has one cavitiy on "defective molar" whatever the hell that means.
Parental failure in my book.

Taking myself to doctor tomorrow for pre-hysteroscopy appointment.
I've had a camera in body before and it wasn't good.
Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Suppose to be 80 degrees here this weekend.
I like hot.

Parker has turned into Huggy McHuggerson. That boy can't stop hugging us.

Neighbors have finally decided to believe me when I said they could come jump on the trampoline whenever.
Looked out the window today and there they were jumping away.

No comments: