Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Teagan

I met a woman named Tatiana at my mother's group for Parker.  We got along, but didn't become fast friends.  The bigger group sort of separated into two smaller groups and then all of my group either moved away or went back to work or lost touch. I see them sometimes at Trader Joes or around town.

This week Parker is taking a Tag camp.  Yes, 3 and half hours of playground games.  One of the kids in the camp is Teagan, Tatianna's son.  He is the almost the exact same age as Parker.  Tatianna was feeling sick so I offered to bring Teagan to camp today.  So I picked him up and the kids had a small playdate.  It's as if the last 7 years passing without them knowing each other didn't exist and they got along famously.  Light saber fighting. Chess. Generally hanging out. It was sweet.

No comments: