Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Marble Game

The girls are extra cranky these days since they have given up their morning nap (hence the lack of blogging), but aren't really ready to give it up yet. So we got in the car and drove. I needed some disposal placemats and I had been thinking of getting the girls something to climb on since the climbing is out of control over here.

After a quick stop at the Krispy Kreme Drive Thru (who knew!), we ended up at Toys R Us (Parker says, "T-O-Y-S R-U-S spells Toy Store! as we walk in) in Pinole. I had never been before, but I quickly learned what a huge mistake that was. I thought I would escape with some wipes and a sand toy Parker spotted, but then we saw the Deluxe Marble Game. For $20, how could I not buy it? Then I saw the walker/rider. And lastly, before I had to escape to the car for fear of spending all of our grocery money, I saw (and got) a mini-trampoline (Seriously). The girls loved one they played on at Val's house and Parker has taken to jumping in the crib so I figured it would get lots of use. Since I spent so much money, I got a free stroller! Because, really, we need another stroller. (Note the sarcasm in my tone.)

Anyway, Parker is in heaven. Miranda loved the rider/walker. And Elizabeth still can't get enough of the blue chair. I'll put together the trampoline a bit later today.




No comments: