Monday, September 17, 2007

Walnut Creek Park

I drove out to Walnut Creek today to drop off the Pumpkin costumes for Kym and her babes, Clayton and Candace. She is a photographer and does holiday theme baby cards with her kids each month and I thought she could use the pumpkins. We were going to all hang out, but my kids were so snotty that I thought we'd better not infect her entire house, so we went to a nearby park. And what a park it was. Huge. Green. Lots to do and see. With bathrooms. And it was basically empty. Man...I wanna live in Walnut Creek!

Eli made a beeline for the giant play structure, climbed all the way to the top and then tried to go down the slide by herself. I got there in time to turn her over and she went down on her belly. Unbelieveable. It's the slide closest to the camera in the photo. Notice Parker playing with a boy named Jacob on the twisty slide in the background to the right.

Miranda has taken to asking for the pacifier (ie she is cranky and then she gets it and then turns happy) so that tells me it is time to put an end to the pacificer...

Parker had a freak out about something which turned into a meltdown which turned into a screaming festival. So we left.



o

No comments: