Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back Home

The drive home today was better than the drive down, but not by much. Eli was cranky for about the first 2 hours. She was tired (since she was awake all night last night) but wouldn't fall asleep. After our first stop, both her and Miranda fell asleep for about an hour and a half and then Eli dozed in and out for another 30minutes or so. Parker slept for about an hour, but not when the gals were sleeping. I was exhausted and even the starbucks and the coke didn't do it for me.

At home, everyone was happy to see Dad. After some unpacking, I left for some alone time and saw a movie. Dad handled dinner and baths and I got home in time for the end of the bedtime routine. For some reason, I thought it would be a good day to have Parker try sleeping in the girls room. So after books, I hung out with Parker in the toddler bed while Michael hung out with the girls. We both left at the same time and after a few seconds of protest by Miranda, they were all quiet. So far, not a peep out of them. I'm sure that will end soon when Parker realizes Mommy (who slept with him all week) is not right next to him in bed.

But, since I'm sleeping in the back house, that will be a problem for Michael to solve. Night. Night.

No comments: