Thursday, March 27, 2008

Westfield

I took the girls to the local mall today to experience yet another play area. This was very similar to the Bay Fair mall back home, but a bit smaller and without a big slide. They were pretty happy until Elizabeth needed to get into the car that Miranda was playing on. This did not make Miranda happy.

I got stopped a lot today. "Ohhhh, are they twins?!?" "How old?!?" "I was a twin!" "Boy and a girl????" I suppose the Bay Area has more twins than down here.

Notice the outfits. I got them dressed after going through a bag of clothes Amy got from someone. She was showing me some of the ridiculous stuff, so I put it on the girls. Lovely mini skirt and cool hippy pants.







2 comments:

Lori said...

Last Saturday I went with Josh to this mall for the first time in years. We saw that play area and I remarked to Josh, "Finally someone made a play area with decent seating for the parents!" It was cute and better than I had seen in a mall, (not that I frequent many malls, I realize I may just need to get out more).

Lori said...

PS - I simply love the hippy pants!