Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Liz Leaves

On Friday, Liz and her family drive off into the sunset on their way to their new life in Arizona. We met today at a local park to say our goodbyes. It was touch and go that I would make it as Parker was still screaming for most of the morning and the girls weren't that much better. But, given the option of staying home and hearing more or attempting an outing, I went. I told Parker that boys with hurt necks couldn't go to the park. He told me it wasn't hurting anymore. And was fine the whole time at the park. Amazing, huh?

I met Liz at a twins's class when her girls were 4 weeks only and mine were 4 months. When we discovered we both had older children, we started hanging out. A lot. I'll miss her humor, her kids, her backyard, and our outings.

Here are all the kids together.


And Parker and his buddy Samantha.


And lastly, Elizabeth scaling yet another age inappropriate obstacle. Damn her.

No comments: