Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bathroom Trip

Tonight before bedtime, I talked to the kids about how they should stay in bed until 6:30 and only then should they get up, turn on lights, play with toys, talk, etc. I then added that they could get up and get out of bed to go to the bathroom at anytime as long as they were quiet and went right back to bed.

So during songs, Elizabeth got up, went pee, and came back.

Then, about an hour after they went to sleep, she came out of the room in a daze, went to the bathroom, peed and came out and stood in the doorway. I asked if she needed help and she said, "Can I have a tiny little bit of water?" I said sure and to get it herself. She did and then we heard her running the water again. Then she went into her room and back into bed with the water dripping

I went into the bathroom to turn off the water and saw that she had left her cup in the sink full of water for Zeke.

Very sweet.

No comments: