Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blah, blah, blah.

After taking the kids to the Piedmont Harvest festival this morning, Michael and I were tired and ready to do nothing the rest of the day. So when Michael said, "I don't care if they watch tv the rest of the day!" I was all over it.

We got home and Michael disappeared upstairs. I made the kids clean their room and Parker practice first, but then they literally watched tv for about two hours. Kipper, Shaun the Sheep, Pengu, Wonder Pets. I took a nap and Michael went to a movie.

At dinner, I said, "So what all tv shows did you watch today?"

Elizabeth said "Wonder Pets, Kipper..." and then Miranda said, "and Blah, Blah, Blah."

This is a common joke for Miranda. She inserts blah, blah, blah into conversations regularly and thinks it's hilarious each time.

So today, I said, "Oh, how was blah, blah, blah?"

She said, "It was really good. The people said, "Blah, blah, blah and then blah, blah, blah and then one said, blah, blah, blah."

The way she said it cracked me up.

No comments: