Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fun and games.

Before I went to a movie tonight with Susan and Ashley I played tickle monster with the kids. This game involves me staring at them, running after them, grabbing them, and tickling them. They run and shriek and laugh and love it. Sometimes they jump on a chair or sofa or touch something and say "BASE!" and I leave them alone for a few minutes. Sometimes I tell them, "OK, I'm done with the game, come here so I can tell you something..." and then I attack them again, which they love.

Michael wasn't thrilled that I was riling them up so much before taking off for the evening right before bedtime, but then when I left and started walking to the car, I heard him playing the game too. It sounded like people were being tortured in the house which I suppose they were.

No comments: