Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Clothes Horse

Elizabeth is becoming quite interested in clothes. She likes to rearrange the drawers (not that there was much arrangement before), bring me clothes and try to put stuff on. She is also incredibly savvy when it comes to getting dressed. She already understands where her hands and legs go (which is more than I can can say for Miranda or Parker at this age.) Today, while she was still in her pjs, she brought me this denim dress she found in a drawer. I said thanks and put it down. But she brought it over to me again and again. So I put it on her. Then she tried to match Miranda's look from yesterday and put some leggings on as a scarf. It was quite the look.

Later, I got her dressed in some of Parker's old clothes (long sleeve top and jeans) and she, once again, went to go get the denim dress. So I put it on her. She looked ridiculous, but she loved it, so off we went.

As a side note, a clothes horse officially means something else entirely. I had no idea.

No comments: