Thursday, December 13, 2007

Double Outing

I needed to be out of the house today for a few hours so I took the kids to Habitot in Berkeley. I've gone their plenty with Parker but this was my first trip with the girls. We had a good time, but I forgot that they have an art room with paint. As you know if you read this blog, the girls and paint have dangerous results. And there is a water play area, so not only did they get wet, but I had to keep them from climbing in. So, needless to say, it was a bit tough on old mom, but they sure had fun.






















After Habitot and a change of clothes, we went to Joaquin Miller Park where the kids did some more running around. Miranda has decided that jumping up and down near openings is fun and makes mom crazy.







(Note: I just read this back and I thought, "What was my mother doing at habitot and the park? I might be a mom, but she'll always be mom to me. Which is hard when I say "mom" meaning "grandma" to parker. I need to work on that.

No comments: