Thursday, December 06, 2007

Visit to Thomas' House

The kids and I went to visit Thomas Worthington today. Thomas is the second child of Mary and Travis. Mary went to B-school with me. Mary was looking for some babyfree time and I thought an outing to her big and toy filled house would be super. Thomas was delightful, but I spent most of the time trying to get Elizabeth off of the furniture. I was unsuccessful several times which resulted in her falling off glass tables, stairs, couches, train tables and other pieces. It wasn't pretty. Although Parker was in heaven with train tables, marble games, paper and pens, cars, books and everything else, he was disappointed it was raining and he couldn't try out the full size trampoline in their backyard. He said, "At our house the trampoline is inside. At Thomas's house, it's outside."










No comments: