Monday, December 03, 2007

Sushi Shirts

Ebba, being the good hostess that she is, gave the kids some party favors at Allison and Fiona's birthday party. Parker got these cool playdough toys and the girls got these cute shirts. They are plain long sleeve shirts with a cute little patch on the front of a piece of sushi. Even though Ebba apologized for giving us a rose one (she knows I'm not a pink fan), they are great. Just adorable. So great in fact that I thought I should get some for my sister, who as you know if you read this blog, likes pink even less than I do. So I looked at the tag and was pleased when I saw Old Navy. I figured I would go down there after naps today and get a couple more for us and some for Amy.

When I saw Ebba today at the co-op (Susan got to go play this week), I thanked her for the shirts. It was then she told me they were custom made and she not only picked out the cute sushi material specifically because she knows we like sushi, but sewed them on herself. I laughed and laughed thinking of me going down to Old Navy demaning the cute sushi shirts and how they would have thought I was a crazy person.

I told her those shirts made me wish I was a crafty person. Like that will ever happen.


No comments: