Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Super Dad

For the last two nights, Michael has got the kids down to sleep without crazy hysterics. And before 8pm. Two nights ago, I had a bad day with the kids and escaped to a movie I had already seen. Michael did the bedtime routine alone and all were asleep by 8pm in one room. Last night, he dealt with the girls while I read to Parker. When I went to fold laundry, he added Parker to the mix. And they were all asleep by 7:30. They woke up just after 6, which we can't complain about and played upstairs together until 6:30 when apparently Elizabeth tried to take Miranda's baby and Miranda wasn't having any of it. The screaming started so Michael went up to break it up and they all came into bed with us for another 15 minutes.

Not bad.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I prefer "King Daddy, Exalted One"