Friday, August 29, 2008

Zeum!

On my last Parker and Mommy day, I took him on a bart ride to the city and then to Zeum. It's a kids science-y type place. He had a great time despite being hesitant about the whole thing. They have this great game there made by some crazy MIT people. It's a ball maze that is played by standing on this image of the maze and moving around it. The image tips as you move from one side to the other. I didn't think Parker would get it at all, but after just a few short moments of standing on the ball image, he got it. He loved hearing the ball crash through the obstacles (black holes). So he would essentially crash the ball and the laugh hysterically. He was amusing everyone around him.

Then we went to the claymation room where he made, of course, a number 3. We made a short movie about A, B, and C going up a tree, but it was too lame to even record. He also did a sing along thing singing I've been working on the railroad which was damn cute. And he sort of made a mask. It turned out to be more of a hat, but whatever.

We played on the giant slide outside after lunch and then went back to the museum for more ball maze. He couldn't get enough. The whole time we were at Zeum I was thinking, Man Oliver and Peter would LOVE this place!!!!!









1 comment:

Ebba said...

I've done that maze, it's addictive. And I think Parker did better than I ever did!