Monday, February 15, 2010

Amy's bitter

I haven't blogged this weekend. Amy is bitter about that even though I have been with her since the last blog. I guess I was just not in the mood. Or I was just trying to go with the flow and just chill out.

A quick summary of our time in LA:

Drove down on Friday. Great drive. Love the DVD player in the minivan. Terrible traffic in LA. Was going to run 8 miles from Amy's to Mom's on Saturday, but when I left the shoes in the car which Michael took to see his mom, plan got derailed. I did run to his mom's house which was 6.3 miles, but as he was late for the airport and Parker was melting down, I agreed to get a ride the last 1.7 miles. Dropped the kids off at Mom's, took Michael to the airport. Back to moms. Then back to Amy's. Then a lot of sitting around. And coughing. Parker has been coughing non stop. Poor kid. Damn Asthma. Steam in bathroom seems to help as he is actually requesting it.

Did another 3 mile run with Amy on Sunday after Eran dealt with kids and let me sleep in (which was great as I was up with Parker all night.) More sitting around the house. Took girls to store and petstore. They wore their pajamas and looked ridiculous. Made a crepe cake with Amy. Had Mom, Dad and Brother over for dinner. Ate crepe cake.

More sitting around Monday. Naked backyard play (by girls, not me and Amy). Went to Uncle David's condo and used his pool. Girls used new floaty (Dora- eat your heart out Amity) swim suits which looked beyond ridiculous, but worked quite well.

Heading home tomorrow morning. With the exception of the coughing and eating weigh too much, nice, relaxing visit. Back to routine Wednesday. Let's hope with less coughing.



1 comment:

Amity said...

Poor Parker, he sounds like he's having a rough time with his cough. I would love to know where you got the Dora swim gear, Emily would go gaga over it! Have a safe drive home!