Sunday, February 07, 2010

Elijah turns 2!

Val's youngest turned two today so I took the kids up to Sacramento for the party. They love Val's house since there is an ample supply of toys, games and other fun activities inside as well as a park like backyard complete with zip line, teeter totter, swing set, cement for scootering and slide. My kids were pretty happy the whole time and I'm sure the multiple cup cakes didn't hurt either.

Parker played a new game today. Nerf tag played with nerf guns. I'm not necessarily against guns like I am against princess stuff (don't ask, because I couldn't explain it), but it was strange to see him running around shooting things. I thanked Val, sarcastically for broadening his horizons.







After the other party goers has left, Elijah went for a nap and the other kids rode around on scooters out front. Parker used one of Andres Razors and loved it. He has never been on a 2 wheel one before and he did great. I admitted to Val and hubby Lawrence that I had been thinking I needed to get him one. They told me not to bother and produced a brand new, still in box, one for Parker to have. Now...that is a one nice party favor.



1 comment:

Val said...

Loved having you guys. Much fun to hang out and so glad we could give Parker the razor scooter. He sure seemed to like it.