Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BADM

We went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum today. It's a great kid's museum in Sausalito. We are members there as it gets us into the Habitot too. It always seems so far, but it's only about 30 minutes away across the Richmond Bridge. It was built on an army barracks so all the exhibit halls are in different buildings. There are lots of old army houses there and the view is pretty damn nice.





We arrived our 11:30 so I fed the girls while Parker played with the rocks, the bridge and then the boat. He got a little cranky, so I fed him too.







Then went went off to the tot area. Only kids under 42 inches are allowed. The girls crawled around on the water bed play area while parker ran about. Everyone had a grand time.



Then we went outside where everyone played in the tot water play area.



All three kids were soaked.








I remembered this area in advance and brought a change of clothes for all them. Trying to keep Elizabeth off the stairs while I changed Miranda was a bit tough. With both girls contained in the stroller, I changed Parker and we headed home. I thought everyone would crash out, but no one did (yay!). I told Parker we would go back on Friday when Elsa is here and we'll stay longer. There is tons of stuff to do there that can't be done with babies in tow.

At home, I changed diapers, read books to Parker, changed diapers again and put the girls to bed. At 2:30, I finally got my lunch.

No comments: