Friday, August 31, 2007

Dresses

Elsa was here today and Parker and I, as promised, went back to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. We had a great time and stayed for several hours returning to find the girls sleeping. It was time for Parker's nap so I took my car to get new tires (one was ruined in the accident and I needed new ones anyway as the tread was pretty much gone on mine.)

When I returned, Elsa had changed the girls into these cute dresses. I'm no girlie girlie or dressy chick, but man, they looked cute in these dresses.

They both took time looking adorable and playing with my hat. Miranda practiced standing on her (picture of her backside is her actually squatting on the way up.)

Take special notice of the large gash on Michael's forehead. He got this when putting on my spare last night. He was bleeding pretty bad yesterday and it was quite a bump today. Poor guy.








No comments: