Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sacapimento

I took the kids to visit Sheehan today in Sacramento. Val (as most people call her) is one of my oldest friends. I was in her wedding seven years ago, she was the only friend of mine at my wedding a few months later, and I was there when her son Andre was born. (And she just invited me to join her when her next child is born in February.) She moved up north a few years ago for the good living and I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. She recently quit her job to start her own company and had a lull between work this week.

Parker had a blast with all of Andre's toys and everyone loved the trampoline. She has wall to wall carpeting which was awesome for the babies, air conditioning, a giant living room, and a giant backyard. The only thing she is missing is a swimming pool. When I win the lottery I told her I would build her one.




No comments: