Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ha!

Michael left today on a 3 day business trip. We were at the park when the cab came to get him. When I got home, I heard a strange noise. It was coming from the bathroom. I went in and tried to find it. It sounded like a machine was going off behind the shower wall. I felt the wall, looked up and down and started to get annoyed that there was something wrong with our shower and I was going to have to deal with it while he was gone.

Then I saw the culprit. An electric toothbrush left on on the shower rack. I turned it off and the noise stopped. I laughed pretty hard and wondered how Michael didn't hear the noise when he left.

Then I saw his note; "Strange noise from shower. Plumber guy to call is on your computer screen." So I dropped him an email telling him what it was. His response? Ha!

No comments: