Friday, February 08, 2008

My mom would be proud.

When I was over at Ebba's house the other day, we were driving back from the park. She was ahead of me, but pulled over to the side when we got on her street. I thought she was going to tell me about how I should park in her driveway. But at that exact moment, I saw this big pile of junk that someone that someone was throwing away and there were they two cute little chairs on the heap. I pulled over and rolled down my window to tell Ebba about them. I had barely opened my mouth when she said through her rolled down window, "Hell yeah, we are getting those chairs." She parked and promptly walked down the hill back to the heap to retrieve the chairs.

I was quite impressed with how well we were in sync. I like that Ebba. Oh, and I like those chairs.

No comments: