Saturday, February 02, 2008

Parker Updates

Soccer

In Parker's fourth soccer class, he seems like just a regular kid. I never once had to go down on the field to tell him what to do or where to go. Sure, he was a bit spacey at time...like when he had to run to the other side of the field and saw a big sign that he tried to read. But mostly, he seemed like a "normal" little soccer dude. I, impressively, did not buy the package of professional photos of him in his soccer outfit today. I figure there will be plenty of opportunities in the future for me to give away large sums of money to see Parker look cute.

Potty Training

Night two where he slept in underwear and not diapers. No accidents either night. Thank god that kid has a bladder like his father and not his mother.

His Likes

Parker is back to liking Mommy, Elizabeth and Ted. He also announced that he likes Math and Songs. As if we didn't know that.

Penmanship

Parker's ability to write numbers and letters is still improving. He is now writing them in interesting patterns and shapes. Embedding letters into other letters. Stacking numbers on top of other numbers. At the park yesterday, he drew numbers in the sand with his finger all stacked on top of each other, like hopscotch.

Jenna

I think Parker misses Jenna. Everyday, he says, When I wake up from my nap, Jenna will be here. I have to tell him that Jenna went back to school, but that I will be here and we can play games. He always looks so disappointed.

No comments: