Sunday, May 11, 2008

Easy parenting

Rachel ran some errands this afternoon with Elizabeth, and it struck me, as it always does, how much easier life is with two rather than three. I sat in a chair in the sun, and Parker and Miranda played happily away, and the whole thing was downright restful.

Also, Parker discovered a fun new way to play on the play structure in the backyard. Some time ago Peter did this on a visit, and I remember thinking how odd it must be to have a son old enough to blithly climb up the side and over the top of the play structure. Turns out it's not odd at all.




1 comment:

Heidi said...

I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed reading your blog. I was just scrolling through random blogs tonight and came across yours. I was chuckling because I could have written the same things...my girls are 3 1/2 and 11 mos., no twins, but you describe it so well. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for your posts!