Saturday, January 22, 2011

BADM

Took the kids to Bay Area Discovery Museum today as we had not been there in a long while. They had a fantastic time and got along great the entire time. I was more "chill" myself, simply letting them tell me when it was time to move on rather than telling them. They did some climbing on the these pretend leaves. I'm guessing they were not meant for climbing, since no one else was doing it and I've never seen anyone else do it, but my kids climbed them. They also climbed this tree. Every parent that was anywhere close commented on Elizabeth's climbing. They pointed. They told their spouses. Their children. They asked how old she was. They tried to make their own kid feel adequate. And when she started doing leg lifts to her nose while hanging on a branch, they didn't know what to say except "Have you gotten her into gymnastics yet???"

We were there over 4 hours. The best part of the day? When Miranda had a huge bowel movement with little problem towards the end.







No comments: