Friday, January 14, 2011

Good Naps

There are a lot of things I can say about Elizabeth that aren't so flattering, but to her credit, she is fantastic at taking a nap still. On days when we don't have classes and have no where else to be (Usually Monday, Tuesday and Friday), I tell her we are going to take a nap. She never argues. Never complains. She knows Miranda is not napping (she does quiet time which involves a lot of made up stories and songs with her little people.) She just goes into Parker's room, gets snuggly in his bed and goes to sleep. She usually sleeps for an hour and a half to two hours, but sometimes I have to wake her up when it's time to get Parker from school. That girl loves to sleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see that my two favorite things have been passed on to somebody: sleep and chocolate. Interesting that they went to different girls.

Rachel said...

Yes, sleep and chocolate are much better than math and viola playing.