Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Falling Down

I think I've said this before, but I've lost almost all sense of sympathy these days. My kids hurt themselves so often, by the end of the day, I barely even turn my head when they cry out.

Today, for example, Elizabeth fell in the street on the walking school bus because she was running. Something she is not suppose to do.

Miranda ran into another kid at school (who was playing statue) and bonked her nose.

Elizabeth walked into a pole at Safeway this afternoon and hurt her head and back.

Miranda walked into the ottoman this evening and hurt her foot.

Miranda also has various "owie's" on her fingers from god only knows what.

Parker was at school and then a playdate today so I didn't see him much, but usually he is the worse, walking into everything and anything.

As you can see, most of these accidents could be easily avoided if the kids just looked where they were going.

When the hell do they learn that lesson????? Will they be 14 years old and walking into things?

No comments: