Saturday, January 05, 2008

2 pics from trip

I was cleaning out my email inbox and came across these from our trip to LA over Christmas. Amy sent them to me and I must have forgotten to save and post them.

The first is the girls at the local park. I have this fantasy that these three will be the best of friends as they get older. Holding hands, talking in secret codes, having tea parties, chatting on the phones all night, shopping at the mall together and doing all that other annoying girlie stuff. I know I'm probably dreaming (at least with my two), but I can dream can't I?

The second is me and Julia our last night at dinner. The only item staged for this shot was the bib. The matching shirts and hair-do's were the real thing.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Not only can you dream, but, in fact, you must.

Keep those kids visiting through childhood and they will form a bond that lasts a lifetime over time and miles. My kids and David's kids grew up together and while they do not see each other as often as adults, when they are together, it's like they they've never been apart, quite beautiful for a parent to watch. I look forward to witnessing your parental joy along the way.