Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta go.

This evening, after everyone was bed, Elizabeth did some hollering. Then a bit later, Parker did some. Michael went up to see what he needed and came back to get a diaper, as Parker had requested a fresh one. Michael got him a new one and then we went back to watching Lost. Then about 15 minutes later, he called out again. This time I went up. He said, I need to go pee. So we came downstairs where we went pee standing up for a long time. Then he asked to wear underwear so while I was changing him, Michael put the pad under his sheet, just in case. Then I told Parker that if he ever needed to go pee or poop at night again, he could always wake me or Daddy up. Parker was very pleased with himself, as was I. I forgoed the last minutes of Lost and let him fall asleep in my arms in his bed.

No comments: