Monday, January 14, 2008

Dresses

My friend Rachel (who is married to Michael who has twins) gave us some clothes. When I was going through the box, Elizabeth had to check out some of the clothes. She immediately spotted a dress and had to put it on. She also wanted the shoes put on. She was very pleased with herself and kept playing with the dress. Miranda wanted in on the action but then was pretty upset about it. She got over with a few jumps on the trampoline.

I left these outfits on them, adding some jeans for warmth, when I took them out later in the day.

I really am very worried about Elizabeth and her clothes and shoes obsession. It doesn't seem to be a phase. But she is becoming quite the little jumper!







2 comments:

Ebba said...

If it makes you feel better, just think maybe she's getting out her clothes and shoes obsession now instead of when she's a teenager. At least she doesn't care about hand me downs, style, and what everyone else is wearing. I'd take a 15 month old's clothes obsession versus a 15 year old's one any day.

rachel said...

Ah...good point. I'll keep my fingers crossed.