Monday, October 20, 2008

Peeing Together

I went to Tumble and Tea with the girls today after music class. Allison and Ava were there, which thrilled Elizabeth and Miranda to no end. They call Allison, AVA MAMA. And Leslie and Monika and their kids were there too. It was party, for sure. And even better, they were giving away free chair massages. I went first and got a long one. The other mommies watched the girls while I was rubbed and it was great. Leslie tried to do one, but Isaac (or was it Owen?) didn't like mommy not being available so hers was cute short. I then had to leave to get Parker. Rather than loading up the girls, I offered to get Beatriz and Allison watch E and M while I was gone. I came back and all was well. Then Monika wanted a massage so I was in charge of Sammy and Charlie. After a few moments, Charlie said, "PEE!" So I herded all five kids to the bathroom, where all of them peed. It was quite an assembly line with the peeing and hand washing. We made our way back to play area and then it was time to go. It's nice to have other mommies available to watch your kids. I consider it a true perk of my twin mom friendships.

No comments: