Friday, October 03, 2008

Outings with multiple multiples

Yesterday and today, I went on outings with multiple multiples. Yesterday we went to Fairyland with Susan, Monika and Kika and their 6 kids and today was the zoo with Leslie and Susan. It's always nice to go out with twin moms because they don't sweat it when one or two of your kids freak out. Or as the case was today, three of them. (Parker still has a cough so had to stay away from preschool even though he is really quite fine.) They also help out when one, two or three run away from you. What I find especially nice is how comfortable the kids are with the other parents. Yesterday, Sammie hung out with me and the girls quite a bit. She sat in their lap in the stroller and ran around with them. Today, Susan took Parker on the roller coaster while I had snacks with her boys and the girls. It's all quite normal for them and I like it that way.


No comments: