Friday, October 31, 2008

Crazy Eli

Elizabeth is a officially a freak of nature. Today she got fully dressed in a purple sweatsuit including underwear, pants, top and shoes. She still has a bit of trouble with the socks, but I give it another week or so before she masters it. Perhaps there are other 25 month olds that can do this, but I just haven't met them yet. I remember Sam, Liz's daughter being fairly advanced with this kind of thing, but I don't think this early.

At gymnastics class yesterday the teacher was showing some boys backwards somersaults and Eli joined in. After trying 3 times, she got it. She has pretty much mastered every piece of equipment in the gym so I'm gonna need to figure out some way to keep her interested.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just hope she doesnt start changing her clothes through out the day...makes laundry day a bitch!