Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Elizabeth notices everything.

Examples:

The other day when I was reading books to the kids, I noticed there were too many so I quietly and slyly took one off the stack and slipped in on the ground. Elizabeth said, "Mommy, what you doing with that book?"

Whenever I have something in my mouth, she asks, "Mommy, what's in your mouth?"

When we are walking somewhere and she hears other people talking she says, "Mommy, what do they say?"

When I left a message for Parker's teacher that he wouldn't be in school today, she said, "You talking to my teacher?" (I said Barbara instead of Mrs. Ulbrich, and Barbara is her teacher's name too.)

Neither Parker nor Miranda comment on any of this. Not sure if that means they don't notice or they notice and don't care or they notice and don't care to comment.

1 comment:

Val said...

Elizabeth = CIA material.