Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So moated.

This morning we were getting in the car to go to the park. As the kids entered the back seat, Elizabeth hit her leg on something and started crying. I went around to see what had happened. Meanwhile, Parker was trying to get to his seat. Elizabeth was blocking his way. Parker said, Elizabeth MOVE! I said to Parker, "Do you see that Elizabeth got hurt?" Parker says, "No." I said, "Do you hear that she is crying because she got hurt?" Parker says, "No." I said again, "Do you hear that she is crying?"

Parker says, "No, I don't hear her when she is crying just like you can't hear me when I am crying."

5 comments:

Eran said...

Since the only thing that matters to me in this world is spelling, I was about to write, "What? You were surrounded by a protective ring of water?" But then I looked it up, and it turns out that there's no clear consensus on the question.

So I guess I'm the one who's ... well, let's just say it rhymes with "corroded".

Lori said...

Eran, I thought the same thing about the spelling, then looked it up and felt the same way! Too funny!

Rachel said...

You guys have way too much time on your ways. Seriously.

Michael said...

on your hands! your hands!

Val said...

It was like the time Andre came to me and said something like, "How does it make you feel mommy, huh? huh?" when I did something he didn't like. Are we doing something right or wrong???