Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Haircut Dialogue

I got my haircut yesterday. This was the conversation I had with the person who did it.

"What are you thinking today"
"Just a trim, I think"
"Did you want some layers to change it up a bit?"
"Naw. I barely brush my hair as it is so i don't want anything I have to do anything to."
"What shampoo do you use?"
"Whatever is on sale at the supermarket?"
"Really? Like Suave or something?"
"Yes, like Suave or something."
About 20 minutes later...
"How do you normally style your hair?"
"Um, I don't. I just pull it back into a ponytail on most days."
"So what products do you normally use?"
"I'm not sure you are fully understanding the situation. I don't do anything or use anything. I consider it a good day if I shower."
"So, what do you use for your fly aways?"

No comments: