Sunday, July 05, 2009

Up

Although I spent most of the day sleeping (seem to have had a relapse of illness from earlier in the week), I took Parker to see UP in the late afternoon in between naps. I figured since balloons were involved, he would be happy about it. He was doing fine eating his M & Ms and asking me when the house with balloons was going to fly away until about 40 minutes in when there was a storm with lightening. Parker flipped and started crying. He came to sit on my lap, recovered well but then said about 5 minutes later, "This is too scary for me. Can we go?" So we did. He made it farther than he did for Wall-E last year and even laughed out loud at a few parts. On the way home he said, "I don't think we should put Balloons up our chimney since I don't want our house to float away. I agreed not to do that.

No comments: