Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Animals

Miranda loves animals and little things so when I found myself at Lakeshore Learning (always dangerous) and saw a container of hundreds of tiny animals grossly reduced from their normal outrageous prices, I bought it.

And I was right, the kids love them. Love. Them. So much so that they play with them everyday. Today they were making pizza with them and cooking with them. ("Oh mommy, look at the tiny animal soup!")

Which is great and I'm pleased it was a good idea. That being said, we find tiny animals everywhere. All the time. You think you've found them all and then sure enough, ooops another tiny tiger. Got them all? Nope, here is a tiny gorilla. Got on your hands and knees to look for more? Missed the tiny rhino and tiny zebra.

I want to throw them all away and it really makes me rethink the possible Kapla blocks I was coveting at Amy's house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope they dont throw them down the toilet! We've had to buy two toilets in the last 6 months...ugh!