Friday, July 03, 2009

Haircuts!

I took the kids to get haircuts this morning. Well, actually just Parker, but I thought he might do better about not freaking out if his little sisters did it before him. Since I was pretty sure they would be fine with it, Miranda went first. She obviously has no hair to cut to I told the lady to fake it. Miranda immediately freaked out so the fake haircut lasted 4 seconds. Elizabeth was next and she wasn't thrilled either. Maybe 30 seconds.

Then Parker went and was a champ. Not only did he actually respond to the ladies inane questions aimed at distracting him, but he would tell her things like, I don't like the buzzer on the ears so can you try to stay away from the ears? It was much different than the last cut when he could be heard screaming blocks away.


1 comment:

Val said...

When Andre was little, he hated haircuts. I used to have to restrain him which would mean that I would be sweating, he would be screaming and we'd be covered in hair. It took years before a haircut was just a haircut.