Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kidspace

Amy and I took the kids to kidspace today, a museum in Pasadena for kids. With only a couple minor issues, everyone did great and had a good time.

These giant climbing structures went completely up to the ceiling. The girls did one of them, but that was enough for them.








They have this nice track outside for trike riding. Parker stopped at every stop sign which annoyed all the other kids.







They have a little river there that the kids can go in. So they all did.








Snack time came early and often.


After the museum, we had ice cream and played in a little playground before leaving.





Miranda was just goofing off and I caught the tail end of it.



Elizabeth has a thing for Peter. She thinks he is just great. First they played together on the bench and then Peter started being silly and the girls loved it. Coming to LA can be a real drag with the long drive, single parenting, and not ideal sleep for them or the other kids in the house, but when the kids do things like this, it reminds me why I do it. And why I will keep doing it as long as Amy and Eran will allow me to.



1 comment:

Kika said...

What a great place, will have to go next time we visit grandma. Looks like every one is having a fab time, I agree so worth it!