Wednesday, July 08, 2009

In doctor related news...

I took the girls to Kaiser today since they are still sick. Turns out it's nothing more than the "flu" (without the swine). Guess I should have gotten the kids those flu shots... In interesting news, Eli and Miranda are the same height: 36 1/4 inches. Eli weighs 30.6 pounds and Miranda is 26.7 pounds. 3.9 pounds sure makes a difference.

Turns out my back pain/leg pain is coming back so I'm going in for an MRI on Saturday. They asked me a series of questions before making the appointment including whether I was claustrophobic. I said, "I don't know. I hope not." Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Amity said...

Sounds like your house is as nuts as mine! Sorry to hear the girls are still sick. What's up with all the winter bugs in the summer? Flu, colds, etc should be done by now!

Val said...

Uh, oh. Keep your followers posted and I'm crossing my fingers.