Monday, August 10, 2009

No more naps.

I knew this time had to come and I guess I am damn lucky it lasted this long, but Parker has finally given up his regular nap. For a while now, he could take one or not take one. But for the last few days, even if he tries to take one (and he has), he just isn't tired. Even if he looks tired. Today, he stayed in the bed for an hour before he started kicking the wall. I guess it is for the best as next month his Pre Kindergarten program (where they will be learning their letters and numbers)starts and it is right during his nap time.

Now if I can just get the girls to nap until they are 4 1/2. Life. Will. Be. Good.

1 comment:

Val said...

A significant milestone. We were actually happy for Andre to give up his nap because it meant he went to bed earlier :-)