Monday, August 31, 2009

Wednesday

It's been a while since I blogged, so I'm doing some catch up.

Last Wednesday, as Susan rounded two weeks of sickness in her house, I took her kids to Codornices Park in Berkeley aka Giant Slide Park. I picked that park because we hadn't been there in a while and Parker had been requesting it. In hindsight, perhaps not the best choice as the Giant Slide is too giant for the little ones (or so I thought) and the traffic in Berkeley was a killer. Nevertheless, the kids all had fun and really enjoyed marching down and then up the Rose Garden.










I couldn't keep the girls off the Giant Slide and by the time we left, they were pros at it. I kept telling Fletcher he wasn't big enough yet, but at the end when I was paying enough attention, he made his way up the stairs and desperately wanted to come down. I figured if he could make his way up, he was big enough to slide down. So he did. In one piece. Phew.

No comments: