Saturday, August 22, 2009

snipets

At bedtime, Miranda said her back didn't feel well and we needed to take her to the dentist tomorrow.

I asked Parker who is favorite swim teacher was. I started with Eddie. Do you like Eddie or Marleen better? Marleen? Do you like Marleen or Tommy better? Tommy. Do you like Tommy or Jessica better? Jessica? Do you like Jessica or Ana better? Ana. Oh, no I change my mind. I like Eddie better than Ana.

Parker asked today if he will get Marry in December at Christmas time. I took the opportunity to discuss Merry vs Marry.

Elizabeth saw an old lady the other day and said, "Mom, that looks like Grandma Judy!" I had laughed because my mom doesn't look like an old lady to me. She always looks 36 to me, even though I am now older than that.

Elizabeth in fact calls lots of people old ladies. Some 18 year old grocery clerk. Male employees at the zoo. I'm not sure if she understand what "old" or "lady" is.

Parker said that Noe died when she was 15. He followed this up with the fact that "Noe didn't have a 16th birthday party."

Miranda's favorite relative these days is Kathleen. She pretends to call her, talks about her and wishes to do things with her like go to Water world. Michael says they are quite similar. So far the only thing I see is the love of cats.

After going to a bday party today where there was a Thomas the Train cake, Parker said he wanted one for his party but wanted Percy and Toby on the cake and not Thomas. Shoot me. Just shoot me. And you too Kika. :)

1 comment:

Kika said...

Max says "make sure he gets a piece of the track" The double barrel is loaded ;)