Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dad's Office

Michael's car needed some work today so we took him to the office and picked him up tonight. Since Parker was very upset about not actually going into the office this morning, I promised him we would this evening. So I went a bit early, parked a few blocks away, allowing us to cross the train tracks AND use an elevator before meeting Dad. Fun. Fun.

The kids ran around his office like it was a fun zone. Miranda seeme particularly excited. Perhaps they were just happy to get out of the house. Perhaps they liked the carpet or something else about Michael's hip, two level office. Or perhaps there is just something cool about visiting Dad at work.

I have a memory of visiting my Dad at work in New York. He's a professor and was at Rockefeller at the time. I don't remember much, but I do recall playing on the blackboard and crawling on couches. Or maybe I don't remember it at all and am only remembering pictures or stories I saw or heard. Who knows.

On a completely different note...

I found a twin mom website the other day. They sell stuff with cute twin stuff on them. Tshirts, bags, mugs. Most of the twin sayings are too precious and annoying for words, but one of them cracked me up: "One Baby? I laugh at your one baby." Ha!

No comments: