Friday, November 16, 2007

Still Sick

Just when I thought Eli was getting better, she had to go and throw up all over everything today. And since she had just eaten Avacado, it was a lovely shade of green. Poor little girl.

Miranda has decided that she needs to be held all the time, which is just not going to fly with me. Which is really too bad for me because she basically just screams when put down or put in her crib. This morning, she started screaming at 5am and didn't stop until 6:30 when Dad, who was in the back house, got my desperate call on his cell and picked her up. Same thing at nap (for 45 minutes) and at bedtime (just 15 minutes).

Parker isn't much better either. He is very clingy, has this raspy voice and today asked to take a nap before noon.

I picked a bad week to give up smoking crack.

No comments: