Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Getting it?

The girls had a playdate with Quinn today. We were discussing names and Quinn's middle name came up. It is Kathleen so I asked her if she was named after any one. She said her Grandma's name was Kathy so we all agreed she was probably named after her.

I then asked the girls if they thought they were named after one. They didn't know. I reminded them of all their middle names starting with an A and if they knew why. They didn't know. I asked if they knew anyone in our family with the name with an A. Miranda said, "AUNT AMY!!!!!!" So I said, "Yup, all of your middle names are named after Amy."

Then Elizabeth says, "We actually look more like Aunt Amy. We don't really look too much like Mommy. A little, but more like Aunt Amy."

2 comments:

Val said...

Yikes!!! Are they psychic?

Rachel said...

Nah, we've discussed it before. I'm just trying to let the info seep in slowly over the years. So I'll mention things like this from time to time.