Thursday, April 14, 2011

Parker's Journal Entries

Apparently Parker keeps a journal at school. He fills them up and brings them home. To be honest, I hadn't even opened them until recently. Here are some of his entries... I like the title of the one about scraped knees.

The Wind
The wind can move the clods.
Wind can blow paper.
Wind can blow plastecck.

Monkeys
Monkeys like to eat bananas.
Monkeys like to swing on trees.
Monkeys get mad.

Math

Math is as eaze as A pee.
Math is hard in other schools.
Math is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese For me.
I love Math olote.
We can do math with shapes.

Bandaids
I skraped my knee onecs.
it hert a little.
once my siste skraped her chin.

Untitled.
I want the wind to come.
and it will take me to the bart.
the train will take me to San Francisco.

Cakes
On my sixth birthday I had a ossum cake.
it had A six on top.
it was A marle run cake.
the marle went threw it.
it could go down to.

Sad
I was sad seven times in school.
it made me very sad espeshely when my book riped.

Trees
Maple trees get maple syrup to pot on your pancakes.
Apples trees are fun to grou.
Orange trees Last till fall.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

He's totally a young Shel Silverstein!